About Boulder Creek Football Foundation (BCFF)
We are a volunteer organization--our only objective is to enhance the experience of our Athlete’s participation in Jaguar Football. Parent volunteerism is encouraged and welcomed. Boulder Creek Football Foundation activities provide opportunities to meet other football parents, plan and organize football related events, and make a difference in Jaguar football and your community. Boulder Creek Football Foundation responsibilities include:
- Concessions: The BCFF cleans out concessions stands before every season, organizes inventory for what is needed for concessions sales as well as staff the stands with other volunteers for Freshman, JV and Varsity home games.
- Game Day Programs: The BCFF has partnered with local publishers to put together a great Game Day program. Inside the program are local advertisements from our loyal sponsors, player and coach profiles and team information.
- Team Meals: Volunteers needed to help in planning and serving dinners to all players before every game - includes securing multiple locations for dinners and soliciting donations from local business sponsors.
- Merchandise: Volunteers needed to assist with Jaguar clothing sales at the Merchandise booth during Home games and Jaguar Events.
- Kick-Off Party: The BCFF organizes a huge party for players, families and the community to celebrate the upcoming season. This is our main fundraiser and is also a great way to meet the rest of the Jaguar family.
- Football Banquet: Planning the season-ending recognition and celebration event for all levels.
- Jaguar Fundraising Events: Assisting with the planning of several fundraising events throughout the year such as Golf Tournament fundraisers, car washes, and Jaguar Family Nights sponsored by one of our local sponsors' restaurant.
- Chain Gang: Organizing volunteers to handle chains and down markers at Freshman, JV and Varsity home games.
- Field Painting: Volunteers needed to assist with the painting of the field during the season.
- Off-Season Support: The BCFF supports the players and coaches during the off season. Some items we support are the summer passing tournaments and camps, coaches clinics, All-Star games and award ceremonies.
2019 Summer Weight Lifting & Conditioning -
2019 Future Jaguars Weight Training & Conditioning -
WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY SPORTS @ BCHS in 2019 Click
Stats, Scores & Standings
Volunteering in BC Concessions?