2013 Season is here.
Come out and support your Jaguar Football Teams and like us on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/BCHSJagsFootball.
Jaguar Senior Night Friday 11/1.
1. Parents of football, spiritline and band need to report to the track on the visitors side near the north endzone by 6:15 pm. Parents will be directed in the order that they need to be lined up in for the festivities.
2. At 6:20 Kim Mattina is going to begin taking pictures of the band and spiritline parents and students near the north endzone. This is a change from last year. We are going to have the pictures taken before the ceremony so that there is not a jam up during the recognition.
3. Then those respective parties will stay in the order that they were placed in so that they can be recognized when it is there time to be recognized. They will be aided by Mr. Jonathan Stewart in where they need to be next.
4. At 6:35 pm the football players will be released from warmups and they will meet with their parents and get their picture taken. After which all will be directed to the 40 yard line to be announced.
5. The order of the ceremony will be football, spiritline and then band.
Volunteering in BC Concession Stand?
FOOD HANDLERS CARD INFO You can take the test online, cost= $9-10. One site @ statefoodsafety.com/foodhandler/arizona/maricopa-county. Once you take the test print up the certificate and take to one of the testing sites located in the phoenix. The can be found @ maricopa.gov/envsvc/envhealth/specprog/foodworker/testschedule.aspx.